Saturday, March 17, 2007

MEME

Stolen from Teresa at Georgian Blues

The rules are to answer each question with exactly three words.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my house
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? No, not now
3. Hair? Black an fro-ish
4. Your mother? She had me
5. Your father? He is deceased
6. Your favorite item(s)? My House DVDs
7. Your dream last night? Some blog dream
8. Your favorite drink? Tropicana Diet Orangeade
9. Your dream guy/girl? Hugh Calum Laurie
10. The room you are in? Cold dining room
11. Your fear? Losing my son
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Riding a Hoverround
13. Who did you hang out with last night? My awesome son
14. What are you not? A people pleaser
15. Are you in love? No. HA! No.
16. One of your wish list items? Hugh Calum Laurie
17. What time is it? two fifty four
18. The last thing you did? surfed some blogs
19. What are you wearing? lots of clothes
20. Your favorite book? I have lots
21. The last thing you ate? I don't remember
22. Your life? Has it's moments
23. Your mood? I’m pretty bored
24. Your friends? Precious and few
25. What are you thinking about right now? Going to Pee
26. Your car? Old green Taurus
27. What are you doing at this moment? Typing this…DUH!
28. Your summer? Is too hot
29. Your relationship status? Single and horny
30. What is on your TV screen? Nothing. It's off
31. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier this evening
32. Last time you cried? It’s been awhile
33. School? I hated it.

2 comments:

  1. Very Good stuff.

    Might Nick it.

    Talk In fragments.

    All day Long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea there!

    I steal frequently.

    Just memes, though.

    I stopped shoplifting.

    After age 13.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog