Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got my new thermostat!!

After my air conditioning refused to come on this "spring", the A/C dude came by Monday to temporarily fix it. He said I needed a new thermostat.

Um, yeah.

Because I had it set on 70 and it wouldn't come on until it was 80 degrees. Then it would stay on until it was 68 degrees in here.

?????????

So now I have it set on 74. And it's maintaining a steady 75 degrees in here.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love air.

But I had JUST gotten to sleep when the asshole showed up.

He looked too young & stupid to know what he was doing. He kept dropping everything.

Weird.

But at least I'm cool. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should installa warning onto your door.

    "Insomniac, Grumpy when woken."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what the laminated "DO NOT DISTURB" sign is for...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog