Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am so BORED

I've noticed in the past week or whatever I've said that a lot.

There's stuff I could do.

I guess I'm just in a pissy mood.

I watched ALL the crap I had taped on the DVR. You don't understand how much stuff that is, LOL.

I could read.
I could go to the store (we need milk).
I could earn another $.01 on MyLot. (I'm up to $1.61. WHEEEEE!)
I could surf blogs.

I've already played 2 games of spades (Won both. Of course.)

Sigh.

I guess I'll read.

Because YOU people aren't entertaining me.

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog