Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am in such a bad mood

One of the regulars at JJHF, who usually amuses me, started a thread about milk.

He said we shouldn't drink it.

Whatever.

Then he said that a lot of people are lactose intolerant.

So I said "Well then those people shouldn't drink it. Dur!"

He said humans haven't been drinking milk that long.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

If you KNOW your system doesn't handle milk very well, don't drink it.
If you don't like the taste of milk, don't drink it.

Problems solved.

Usually I just ignore the threads that don't interest me, but that just pissed me off so bad, LOL.

I am SICK and TIRED of STUPID PEOPLE doing STUPID SHIT and then blaming everybody else for it.

I am allergic to Latex. So if I ever have sex again, I will use a polypropawhatever condom instead of latex. I will NOT use a latex condom and then complain about the itchiness of my chooch. I will NOT try to convince everyone else in the world that latex is bad.

I'm allergic to Brazil nuts. So I don't eat them.

Is that really a difficult concept to grasp???

WTF???

WHY is this bothering me so much?

I have to go out and return some DVDs today.

I don't want to go out at all.

*cries*

Someone is going to get cussed out today.

I can feel it.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog