Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am in such a bad mood

One of the regulars at JJHF, who usually amuses me, started a thread about milk.

He said we shouldn't drink it.

Whatever.

Then he said that a lot of people are lactose intolerant.

So I said "Well then those people shouldn't drink it. Dur!"

He said humans haven't been drinking milk that long.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

If you KNOW your system doesn't handle milk very well, don't drink it.
If you don't like the taste of milk, don't drink it.

Problems solved.

Usually I just ignore the threads that don't interest me, but that just pissed me off so bad, LOL.

I am SICK and TIRED of STUPID PEOPLE doing STUPID SHIT and then blaming everybody else for it.

I am allergic to Latex. So if I ever have sex again, I will use a polypropawhatever condom instead of latex. I will NOT use a latex condom and then complain about the itchiness of my chooch. I will NOT try to convince everyone else in the world that latex is bad.

I'm allergic to Brazil nuts. So I don't eat them.

Is that really a difficult concept to grasp???

WTF???

WHY is this bothering me so much?

I have to go out and return some DVDs today.

I don't want to go out at all.

*cries*

Someone is going to get cussed out today.

I can feel it.

7 comments:

  1. Regarding milk:

    Ever wonder what was going through the mind of the first person who ever drank milk? He says to himself "I'm gonna go over to that cow over there, yank on them thingies and drink what comes out of them."

    What was he thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am TOTALLY with you on this andrew milk crap. amen sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know some people are allergic to sunlight. We should totally block out the sun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a few issues, don't you?

    Heh

    Welcome to the Battle of the Blogs.

    I'll keep an eye on you.

    Personally, I'd drink milk from the cow's udder if they'd let me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAO.. how can we NOT have been drinking it that long?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So does he eat cereal with water? Does he not eat cheese? What about milk chocolate?
    People will fight for anything these days. From here on out, I'm against avocados. They look suspicious and they can be squishy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog