Monday, February 12, 2007

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!

I finally changed the appearance of my blog! YAY!!!

It only took me 2 hours, LOL.

I had to go through each line of code and look at their images and then save some images of my own to replace theirs.

Then I had to experiment. Like I'm used to HTML. So if you want the image to repeat you type "yes". But with CSS it's "y".

Pisses me off that they can't just pick one style and stick with it.

Plus now I have to learn CSS codes if I'm gonna change my blog as much as I changed my website. (Pretty much EVERY MONTH) But I think I'll stick with this for a while. Even though there are still some things I don't like about it.

I'm tired of messing with it.

:-)

3 comments:

  1. but you didn't use that cute header you showed me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get the header to fit. I've been messing with it the past 2 hours. It either cuts it off vertically or horizontally and I'm OVER this shit, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog