Monday, February 12, 2007

OMG! I'm going to choke Evan!

So today he comes home and tells me that he needs a protractor TOMORROW.

He knew this last week.

We went to Wal-Mart yesterday.

Did he say anything about a protractor?

No.

So tonight after he got home from school we went to Wal-mart AGAIN and they had no protractors. Then we went to all the dollar stores. No protractors.

I mean, all the kids probably told their parents as soon as they knew they needed them and then the stores sold out.

But does my genius say anything?

NO!

I really want to choke him.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wrote to his teacher and explained that none of the nearby stores had protractors. I told her that Wal-mart said they'd order some.

Evan said the school store doesn't even have them.

WTF?

And WHY didn't the fucking teacher put this on the school supply list that they publish in the paper before school starts?

I have such a major headache now.

Look for me on the nearest high tower.

With a rifle.

I hate people.

This is NOT the time of the month for this shit, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog