Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ugly ass kids

I spend a lot of time at delphi forums.

There are things called "signatures" (what I create at Sweet Signatures).

Some people have pics of their cars, their pets, their favorite celebrity, whatever.

Then there are people who post pictures of their ugly ass kids.

I KNOW that THEY don't think their children are ugly.

Or at least they aren't supposed to say that they know their kids are ugly.

But damn.

Some kids are so ugly I think "If that was my kid I would NOT post pictures of them all over the place."

It's...sad.

LOL.

Poor ugly kids.

I think most kids are better looking than their parents. At least, that's the case with everyone I know.

Some of the UGLIEST people can have the most gorgeous children.

I'm so glad Evan isn't ugly, LOL.

Lord, please forgive me for this post. And be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea.

Amen.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog