Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So I joined BlogExplosion

To get some more traffic.

Anyway, to get traffic you have to browse other people's blogs for at least 30 seconds. One of the blogs I browsed was Michael K. Willis' "Neverending Rainbow" (Funny blog. You should read it.) and on there he had this widget (we - that is to say 'you and I' - for the purposes of this post, shall call it a "widget" because it's more fun to say than "thingee") that said "Bookmarked Songs". So I clicked on it.

It's this site Pandora Internet Radio which is FREE that lets you create your own radio station. I have 3 so far, LOL. One with R&B, one with 80s music and one with hip hop.

I LOVE IT! Because I'm kind of tired of my I-tunes and this way I can hear artists I like but maybe songs I've never heard before because I've never bought an album. (Shut up. I grew up buying vinyl.) Like I have Blackstreet's greatest hits but who knows their other songs?

My SIL always used to sing this song "Sensitivity" but I'd never heard the real song. I just did. Nice to hear the actual song instead of her retarded version for once, LOL.

I'm off to mess with my blog template again.

Buh bye.

1 comment:

  1. I've really grown fond of Pandora, too...I let my stations play while I'm writing and I am constantly discovering cool new music (and rediscovering delightful old favorites.) It's very cool indeed :-)

    Thanks for the kind comment about NR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog