Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Punjabi MC

Remember a few months back when I said I was obsessed with Punjabi MC ever since I heard his song on an episode of "ER"?

I was listening to music and this song came on so I decided to see if there was a video for it on Youtube.com

There is.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

But then MOST videos don't make sense, LOL.

But I was wondering if it's so crazy to me BECAUSE I don't understand the lyrics.

Then I wondered if American videos look crazy to people who don't speak English...

Whateva.

Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog