Monday, February 19, 2007

President's Day

Is NOT a real holiday.

School should be in session.

Anyway, Evan is home.

For the past 2 days he's basically stayed in bed all day because he said his head hurt too much to move. I finally gave him one of my "Excedrin Migraine" pills.

Which has caffiene.

He's feeling better. (YAY!!!)

He won't shut up. (BOO!!!)

Even the fact that I'm sitting here with the headphones on with the music LOUD doesn't deter him from talking.

Even though he's 'watching' Spiderman 2.

Even though I'm not making him clean (which is what I would normally do if he was getting on my nerves so he usually leaves me alone when he's home so that I won't make him do housework)

Even though tomorrow he'll try to get me to let him stay home because he's "feeling too sick" to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog