Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dame Judi Dench

I watch "As time goes by" on PBS every day. Well, 6 days a week. And the one day that it doesn't come on, I'm jonesing for it.

Anyway, in the later episodes, I keep thinking how attractive Judi Dench is. With the white hair. Not when it still had some color.



I hope when I'm 73(!!!) I can still be considered attractive.

When I see her in interviews, I like her. I like her laugh. She looks like she enjoys life too.

OMG! I'm old lady chaser! I think Paula Deen is attractive too.



I need to give up on Hugh Laurie and just accept that I have crushes on old(er) ladies with white hair...

This was supposed to be a post about Judy Dench. But I just had that revelation that I am a closeted lesbian. I can't continue...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll fess up to also mad crushes on Dame Judi and delightfully huggable Paula (that honeyed drawl and the fact that she cooks the way my Louisiana-raised mother does gets me every time) as well...hey, throw Toni Morrison in there and I'm in older lady heaven :-)

    (I am an unabashed House fan but we won't go too much into my own man-crush on Hugh Laurie...which goes back to his Jeeves & Wooster days...somethings are better left unsaid :-) )

    Great piece...and a warm and welcoming blog overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's nice to know someone is reading this, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog