Tuesday, February 20, 2007

American Idol

I'm not going to talk about everybody because I wasn't planning on doing a blog entry about it.

But then I started taking notes...

Paula's hair looks dry and fried. Much like her brain probably is.

ANYWAY

Sundance Head
I was so looking forward to his performance. He was one of my favorites during the auditions. I was disappointed tonight. I didn't like the song. It was boring and lifeless.

Paul Kim
He did 'Careless Whisper'. One of my favorite George Michael songs. He did a decent job with it. Plus it's always nice to see an Asian 'representing'! ;-p

Chris Richardson
He did 'I don't wanna be'. Lackluster perfomance. I can't help comparing him to Elliot Yamin's version from last year.

Blake Lewis
To be honest, I didn't even remember who he was until Randy said "I kept expecting you to beatbox." And now I don't remember what song he did. Oh it was something from one of those singers I don't listen to like Gwenyth Paltrow's Husband... Whatever. He did a good job!

Sanjaya Malaker (Or Whatever)
I really can't comment on him. I guess he did a decent job singing ? but his constant smile creeps me out and he needs a haircut. OH! I actually took notes on him, LOL. I wrote "Singing put me to sleep" and "compare to Elliot". The song is "Knocks me off my feet". Which Sanjaya failed to do...


Chris Sligh
I LOVE his personality. I wrote down "Sang well, didn't like the song". I was a little let down, I guess. But he didn't do a bad job...

Jared Cotter
Another one on which I can't comment. I mean about the singing. HE pisses me off. He's one of those people that mugs for the camera. He wants to be a star. It's not about the music with him, IMO. I don't like he.

AJ Tabaldi
He did 'Never too much' which no one can do like Luther Vandross. But I think he did a decent job of it.

Phil Stacey
I must admit to being prejudiced. He is soooooooo my type. He's so cute! I love his eyes. Even his little elf ears, LOL. His bald head was scary though... Anyway, I think he had the best performance of the night.

In the beginning I wrote "Did not like the song" but when he got to the chorus he started sounding really good. Then I wrote "Did a great job! So cute!!!"

Heh.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that the guys were, as a group, decidedly underwhelming (couple of bright moments but mostly I was left wondering if these were really the 12 best male singers who competed for a place on the show...I guess I'll chalk it up to opening night jitters and presume they'll be better next week)...I hope the women are more interesting tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog