Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well

I tried creating a mini kit at 300 dpi. But it took WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. So I switched to 200 dpi. But then I got kinda crazy with the sizing of the elements, LOL.

I don't use scrapbook sets for actual scrapbooking. So they're way too large for my screen and I don't know the size of anything. Like I made the polaroid frame as 5x7 but I don't know if it's still that size. It may be 80% of that size...

Here's a preview. It's reduced to 33% so the actual stuff is much larger.


Download it HERE.

This has been edited because the first scrap kit I offered was really embarassing. It has been deleted from the face of the earth. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog