Saturday, January 20, 2007

Crazy about scrapbooking

Hoarding, actually.

I've made a few tags with the scrapbooking sets that I've collected. Now I want to make my own.

It's hard.

I mean it's easy to get inspired to make something. The execution is what I have problems with. Plus I'm such a perfectionist that It takes me forfreakingever to make 1 paper that I'm happy with and then when I make it, it doesn't look good on tags or ribbons or whatever.

Maybe I should get really good with one element and then try making a whole kit.

I've tried making mini kits, but I get so involved in making it I end up having 30 pieces to the "mini kit".

Plus I just found out yesterday I've only been using 72dpi and the standard is 300.

*Sigh*

If I get a decent looking set I will post it...

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog