Monday, November 20, 2006

I am wide awake

I do not want to be.

I'm BORED.

For the past few weeks I've been uploading most of my Paintshop Pro tubes to 4shared. So I cleared a lot of space in my hard drive.

Then I got a whole bunch of new tubes, LOL. Totally defeated the purpose of getting a 4shared account.

But then I uploaded those too.

Now...I don't feel like making tags.
I don't feel like reading this particular second (even though "Gun Seller" is pretty funny and I WANT to know what happens)
I don't feel like watching the shit I taped.
I might feel like watching House Season 1.

I don't know.

I've done all the stuff that usually keeps me busy and I don't feel like doing it anymore.

I've listened to Blackstreet "Don't leave me" 20 times.

I have all these CDs that I don't listen to anymore because I'm always listening to my Itunes. Anyway, I rediscovered some songs that I'm imported to Itunes. LL Cool J "Phenomenon" and Doug E Fresh "The show".

Anyway...I WANT to lay down but I want to listen to the song too but I don't want to leave it playing on the pc because when I want it off I'll have to get up to turn it off and I don't want to listen to it on my shitty little boom box because it's shitty and it's too late to listen to it on my wall shaking stereo.

I have PMS.

I'm in such a bitchy mood.

Evan is getting taller.

I mean, I KNOW that, but when he can suddenly do things he couldn't do 3 months ago I'm like "DAMN! He's getting tall!"

I watched a whole bunch of new Hugh Laurie videos on YouTube. I mean, I've seen some of them before but now I can delete shit from Tivo. I was saving the late late show just for Hugh, and SNL. Now I can just watch them online. YAY!

I've been watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force lately. I don't know why. It's soooooooooooo stupid.

What is wrong with me?

But that reminds me that a new Squidbillies recorded tonight so I can watch that.

I want some cereal.

My fingers are cold.

My knee hurt really bad today. Like I wanted to cry bad. But I didn't. I just rubbed an ass load of aspercreme on it and put on the heating pad while I watched Celebrity Paranormal Experiment or whatever it is.

I want to do something like that. Because those people who do that shit act so scared. I can't believe it's really that scary. I want to know if I'd act like a punk bitch too.

The MEN on that show act more scared than the women.

They should be ashamed.

Ludacris was funny on SNL last night. I liked Dr. Archibald Bitchslap. I think the Bitchslap method would do wonders (and make me feel better) when dealing with the stupid motherfuckers who inhabit the earth.

If I knew I wouldn't go to jail, I'd use it all the time.

I wish there was a button I could push to mentally slap the fuck out of uuurrrybody in the world when they do, say, think something stupid.

But I'd spend all day pushing the button.

People are stupid.

Even with all these shows like Dateline and 20/20 that are exposing scams and shit, people still do idiotic stuff.

Why?

Natural selection needs to do a better job. All idiots should be sterilized. WHY do they keep having kids?

I want something to drink that will quench my thirst, isn't carbonated, is flavored.

I don't know what that is.

Maybe kool aid.

Sometimes I get thirsty and the only thing that makes me feel unthirstified is kool aid.

I don't want to make it.

I don't even know if I have any.

We were using those packets that you put it bottled water to flavor them but they don't have as many flavors as kool aid.

I want some green apple kool aid.

And a brownie.

I haven't had a brownie in a long time.

I know it's pms when I start craving brownies.

I shall not have any.

I think my anti depressant is making me gain weight.

Which means I'll have to switch.

This year I lost 2 dress sizes. I'm not going back up for anything! So I'll be a little more anti social and pissed off. Who cares?

Evan told me I need to get a boyfriend. I said "NO".

He wants someone to play catch with him. I will not because I don't like it AND I can't throw anymore. It's fucked up, LOL. I can look right at something and still go 2 feet to the left of the target when I throw.

Now my back is hurting.

And I have to P.

I hate that word.

Pee.

I don't know why. It's always sounded vulgar to me. I only started saying P in the last couple of years and I still feel ignant every time I do.

Urinate.
Evacuate the bladder.

Whatever.

I used to like Snoop Dogg. Those songs sound so dated. Some old rap songs hold up over time, some don't.

Like any music, really. You can love some songs when they first come out and then years later you're like "why did I ever like this song?"

It's not that bad with snoop. But I usually skip the old songs from Doggy Style.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog