Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Went to the dr today

For the LIST of shit that's been going on with me.

Sinus infection
Ear infection
Leg pain
Sleeplessness
Changing my anti-depressant.

The DR wasn't there, just that anorexic nurse practitioner so no pain meds. She told me I definitely need to see the dr after I told her all of the things that I've tried to start getting some sleep & for the pain in my calves.

She gave me samples of a medicine that the PATIENTS have said is worse than Ambien.

LMAO!

I took one about an hour ago.

Here I still is.

Tonight on House they were saying that when a muscle atrophies, you get pain.

I think that's what's happening to my legs. I had been thinking that for a few weeks...

I guess it's time for an MRI.

I have to shake the dew off my lily.

Night.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog