Saturday, September 16, 2006

Well my mom came over yesterday.

I told her I had found a lot of Al Green videos on youtube.

I like a lot of his music too, so I didn't mind watching them.

You've got to see this one, though. What the FUCK!!! He looks like a broke pimp. I asked her if he was still sexy after she saw that. Those hot pants, the magenta tank top. LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said, "Now when I hear that song I'll be seeing that clip in my head...."

HA!

We were in Germany during the 70s, so she didn't get to see a lot of the stuff on Soul Train. That's one of the best things about NOT living with my mother. I don't have to hear frigging Soul Train every Saturday and Gospel music every Sunday. WHEEEEE!

Then we watched some Otis Redding. She talked about how big his package was. *shudder*

So I made her watch some Hugh Laurie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog