Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy August!

Yesterday I didn't take Evan to football practice. Becuase I didn't feel like it & it had rained and I didn't feel like slipping & falling in the gee dee alabama clay and staining my clothes.

So today his cousins are here from ND and I told my mother I'd drop him off at her house after fb practice.

Then it come a storm! (As these southerners say) so I decided to forgo practice and I just took him to her house. By the time I parked and got in the house my clothes looked like I'd been in a waterfall.

Whatever.

Here's a tag I made today, LOL.

He is so flippin hot in this pic!

I watched the Inside the Actor's Studio yesterday.

Awwwwwww. Poor Hugh.

And poor Evan because he asked me to change my desktop so I used that pic.

MUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I found about 300 pics of him online today. Ones with the stubble. He looks too British without the stubble, LOL.




So I think I'll be able to make a Hugh tag for every day of the year.

Yum.

Let's see...do I have anything to say that isn't about the 2 men in my life?

No.

Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Your love of House cracks me up! Poor Evan, why must you torture him? That magazine tag looks cool, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh Laurie is incredibly sexy. Smart and funny.

    Torturing my offspring is my duty. And it's fun too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your mag tags had a title about "What's Sunshine up to lately?" or something similar. So what is the ho up to?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog