Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OMG Involuntary Detox

Fucking internet connection stopped working at 10pm sunday.

I didn't wake up until noon Monday, so I expected it to be back on. Spent the rest of the day calling and I never got a REAL PERSON.

Today I happened to wake up at 6am. So I called. Just had to unhook the coaxial cable and hook it back up.

But.

I couldn't unscrew it from the modem. So I had to follow the cable back to the source and it kept turning the pc off so it took for freaking ever. Then I couldn't screw it back in. 22 minutes 45 seconds. 10 of that was pushing buttons on the phone for the menu. "IF you're calling about making a payment, press one, if you're calling about blah, press two...."

I fucking hate automated systems. It used to work just pressing 0 when you got one of them. A few times and the computer gets the message that you want to speak to a LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEING so you can take your aggression out on that hapless soul.

I hate automated shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog