Thursday, September 05, 2013

New Weekly Blog thingee.

Feeling HAPPY

I

just came up with this today, if someone else is doing it...great minds think alike!


Today, I am thankful for:

    My 93 year old grandmother, because she STILL calls me "Babe" after all these years. :-)

    My Aunt who ALWAYS tries new recipes & brings some over for The Food Hoover Boy, LOL

    That I found a church that I like!

    That I am able to afford my medication

    That my back hurts less than it did yesterday

    That I haven't had a headache today

    For my BFF Angela because she ALWAYS has my back & loves me in spite of me!

    For my cousin/neighbor who picks up our sons from FB practice during the school year

    That my Hoopty still gets me where I need to go

    For the internet which has allowed me to reconnect with family that live far away & meet so many AWESOME new friends from all around the world!

:-) Your Turn!


Now, here's another video I recorded today, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog