Friday, July 26, 2013

Seriously????

Feeling Normal

S

o, here's my profile, I think it's pretty honest:


And here are just a couple of the admirers who have sent me a message. I didn't include the 20 yr old with hair to his waist or the "brutha" who just likes to have sex with older women. I just included the 2 that CLEARLY DID NOT READ MY PROFILE & ONLY LOOKED AT MY PICTURES.

And people wonder why I'm single? Men are oblivious...

The college graduate can't even spell incompetence? *sigh* Let's not even bring up the fact that he prefers 'slim' women & non-smokers. MY FUCKING PROFILE PIC SHOWS ME SMOKING!

I'm done with this shit for today. Stupid non reading motherfuckers...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog