Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Grandmother & My Son

Feeling Amused


I remind me of my sister with this haircut I gave myself & forgot to get close to my ears so hair around my ears is like 3" long & the rest is ¼". That's not WHY I remind me of my sister in the video, it must be because of a picture in my mom's house. Now that you've been informed of something completely irrelevant to the video. I'se Happy.

BTW, It was supposed to be 80 degrees yesterday & it ended up being 93 by the end of the day. Geedee meteorologists!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog