Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mommy Dearest kidnapped The Boy!

Feeling Aight

I

membered what I was trying to member in the video. The Lowe's Dude thought my nephew in the Marines was Evan. A) NOT ALL MIXED KIDS LOOK ALIKE! & 2) That was just stupid. Anyway, the last week of school, Evan wore a baseball cap into the weight room & all the boys stopped fooling around for a minute because they thought he was a coach. HA!

The Boy shaved his 'stache & then his head so he looks like a giant baby! My mother told him if he shaves his 'stache again, she's hoing to stand on the coffee table & beat him with her cane, LOL. He DOES look naked without facial hair...

Evan said I said "Bye" & waved at him! I don't remember that, so it didn't happen! It's a conspiracy! ;-)

DANIEL Sunjata, not David. WTFE, at least I remembered his last name. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog