Friday, April 05, 2013

New License & Busted My ASS...Again

Feeling Normal


Old vs New License pictures. I've decided that in 2017, I'm just going to get my license renewed BY MAIL in January so I won't forget AGAIN! Sometimes I have brilliant ideas...

Sometimes it's good to be an insomniac. I ordered a new microphone for my PC & I CANNOT BELIEVE this deal I got!

I posted the Last Played songs on my iTunes. This is NOT an accurate reflection of play counts or anything because A) This is my "In the Car" playlist & 2) I don't normally listed to iTunes online. I usually listen to Songza because it reminds me of songs that I like but don't yet have in my collection. I just KNEW you wanted to know why I KICK ASS on SongPop, it's my diverse musical taste! ;-)

That is all!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog