Monday, November 26, 2012

Fuck you too!

Feeling Pissed

L

ike I just said on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & any other pace I remembered, I've decided that I have TOO MUCH OF MY OWN SHIT to deal with to worry about motherfuckers that can't take a damned joke. I have Multiple Sclerosis, a teenager, insomnia & depression. If you choose to hate me because I speak my mind, I'm glad to know NOW. It helps me clean up my "friends" list. Save postage on Christmas cards & concern for people who OBVIOUSLY don't feel concern for ME. So FUCK YOU TOO, kiss the blackest part of my ass, SUCK DEEZ NUTS & Go to HELL! Anyone who wants to block/delete me, tell me now & I'll save you the trouble & block you myself.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Sho nuff & Thank you!

    Glad I went to the DR today to tell himI've been up for 3 fucking days & I'm hallucinating.

    I got a cortisone shot (for my knees), an estrogen shot for my hot flashes.

    I just took one with my neen meds. I'll be OUT in acoule of minutes, LL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better girly. pain is no laughing matter. uhh uhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog