Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random Questions for YOU to answer.

Feeling Normal

P

lease answer in the comments.


1. Do you or have you ever known anyone with a snake? Me, a guy I was crushing on at one time has 2 pythons. One albino. He left one in his car at all times so no one would steal it, LMAO!

2. Do you think it's possible to be racist against your own race? Me, DUR. I'll tell you a secret which may get my Colored People's Card revoked. A lot of light skinned black people have a prejudice against darker skinned black people. My grandmother actually told Evan never to date a dark skinned black girl because they are more jealous than the lighter ones. On the flip side, a lot of darker skinned blacks think that lighter skinned blacks are 'uppity' and refer to them as "House Niggers" or "Uncle Toms".

3. Star Trek or Star Wars? Me? Star Wars. Never seen a Trek episode in my life (or any of the spin offs) and I don't care to. No movies either.

4. Favorite Comedian. Me? Kevin Hart. Previously Bernie Mac (RIP)

5. Favorite SINGER, not performer (Like Janet Jackson or Britney Spears. They have to be able to sing, I don't care if they can dance.) Me = Lady GaGa, although she can do both, she has an amazing voice.

6. Favorite Scary Movie. Me = I don't get scared by movies, I'm more apt to get scared reading a book. I have to sit in a corner with my back facing any doors with the lights on, LOL. But movie? Any Resident Evil or the first time I saw the first Scream movie. I thought it was funny & I loved how they were making fun of horror movie cliches.

7. Celebrity Crush. Me - (Besides Jensen Ackles from Supernatural - Duh)I went to my mom's the other day & saw an episode of Don't Sleep for the first time. TJ Holmes is FINE!

<

That is all.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about these, but I am glad you actually wrote an old fashioned post with words that I can respond to. :) (and I know that writing is not that easy for you, so thanks.)

    1. No. 2. No. (You use the word "racist" too much. There is a difference between racist and prejudiced, no?) I too have heard the one about light-skin vs dark-skin, but would chalk it up to personal preference or at the worst prejudiced. I hate all that stuff. I reserve the word racist for the really serious shit. 3. How can you state a preference when you have never even seen Star Trek? Now THAT'S prejudice! (Maybe even racist if you count the aliens.) 4. You can't have a favorite comedian who is dead. It's simply not allowed. Otherwise I could still say Richard Pryor, who you probably never even knew. :) I can't think of any today who are both funny and socially important. They just try to be the most foul-mouthed and the dummies laugh at them. Ok, that's prejudice again. Sorry. 5. Janet Jackson can sing. 5a. You HAVE to be a performer to be popular and thus make money at your craft. Otherwise they would just stand up there and croon like Billie Holiday or Frank Sinatra. Urg. 6. Freddy Kruger hands down, or maybe the first couple of Jasons. No, wait. "Halloween" for best of all time. The first Halloween. 7. Now you are being silly and girly. You really only had 6 actual questions. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max, Janet Jackson CANNOT SING. Period.
      Of course I've heard of Richard Pryor a) I'm Black & 2) he has MS too.
      I used "racist" because it was in the original post from where I stole this question, LOL.
      I SAID FORMERLY Bernie Mac, NOW Kevin Hart.
      LOL @ your response to #7.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog