Friday, December 02, 2011

Domino's Cheesy Bread

Feeling Normal

4

Your FYI - Domino's Spinach & Feta Cheesy Bread is very cheesy, you should spring for the marinara dipping sauce though, because it was a little dry after a couple of pieces.

I think I'll stick with the Spinach & Feta Artesian Pizza.

Domino's Cheesy BreadOn the plus side, I got it for free because we ordered a beef & bacon pizza plus the cheesy bread for pick-up and it took forever.

Evan was standing in the shop for at least 30 minutes before I called back & said "I should get a discount for waiting 40 minutes for a PICK UP order!" So the manager said she'd give it to us "No Charge"

Next time I'm trying the Bacon & Jalapeño with dipping sauce and a bottle of Pepto Bismol on the side for the heartburn the tomatoes will give me. ☺

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog