Thursday, November 17, 2011

365 Things about ME - 2

Feeling Normal

I

LIKE the Duggars. Yes, the 20 kids & counting people. It pisses me off when people say "Stop having kids" or compare them to Kate Gosselin or the Octomom.

The Duggars have NO DEBT. They go on Missionary Missions with their kids. They teach that serving others is one of the most important things to learn & do.

They are an admirable family and I WISH I had 1/8th the patience of Michelle. (And half the sex. She clearly getting it on the regular!)

I pray for them. I prayed when Little Josie was born prematurely because Michelle had a gall stone problem.

I think they're awesome & anyone who disagrees is a hater.

:-)

----------------
Now playing: Train - Hey Soul Sister

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog