Friday, October 28, 2011

Went to da Docta

Feeling Normal

T

o finally get my new Anti-Depressant.



Not only did I get a different AD ($4, TYVM) but the Physician's assistant liked my "hair". HA!

Tried to give a urine sample, I was there for 2 hours, never had to go even though I was drinking water like it was going out of style. Then as soon as I got to Wal-mart to drop off my prescription I had to P so bad I thought I'd wet my pants on the way to the bathroom.

Didn't piss myself, YAY. Took an AD as soon as I got home & promptly fell asleep, so I guess I'll be taking these @ night from now on.

That is all.



----------------
Now playing: UB40 - Red Red Wine

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why you crack me up when you light up a cig while you tape these. I think it's because I feel like we're Skyping and you can see me right back.

    Did you ever find your wig brush?

    p.s. Congrats on not pissing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cardiogirl Me slowl killing myself cracks you up. Good to know! ;-)

    Haven't found my brush, but A) it was $1 so I'm not broken up about it & 2) I haven't really looked. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog