Monday, October 17, 2011

My grandmother told me

Feeling Normal

T

hat when WE (aka black people) get old, we get blue coloring around the iris of our eyes.

My 39+ year old mother has this too. I really don't spend a lot of time looking into old people's eyes, but I did notice it on Morgan Freeman's eyes. (Click to enlargify them pics & you can see it better.)

Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman 2

I want to know A) if this happens to white people too, no matter what color their eyes are & 2) Why does it happen at all?

Find out the answers & get back to me. Thanks!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

----------------
Now playing: Snow Tha Product - Break 'em

7 comments:

  1. This is a very sacred white secret. If I told you, they would kill me. But I will give you a hint. Have you ever seen a white rabbit's eyes? Can you imagine old white people with pink circles? Not saying this is the answer to your question. They (AKA white people) would kill me if I did that. Just asking if you can imagine.

    Are you going crazy, incidentally? Or just acting out? People's eyes don't change. You are spending too much time on Facebook and taking Cosmo/Jet quizes, if you ask me.

    I have blue eyes. I will let you know. Many years from now, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Relax Max I think you're talking about what happens to albinos (AKA Children of the Corn)

    I believe I am going crazy. If I don't get on the right (ie CHEAP) anti-depressant soon, I'm going choke Evan to death OR try auto-erotic asphyxiation out of boredom.

    PS - Someone did ask if Morgan Freeman's eyes are blue on Yahoo Answers(HA!) but I didn't feel like investigating further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Relax MaxCheck it! Bazinga. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100620063917AAWnwmE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting. My eyes are grey, extremely sexy with a hint of promise. They haven't changed at all over the years ... well they do droop a bit now I suppose ... oh no, they are actually reflecting other areas ... oh dear ... *sigh* ... depressed now

    ReplyDelete
  5. DP - Thanks for revving me up. My current anti depressant takes away ALL sex drive, so you have some magical voodoo powers of description to get me excited like that.

    Maybe you're not old enough OR maybe it only happens to brown eyed people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grey actually ... a spit for Hugh Laurie - tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog