Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm a whore

Feeling Happy

F

or free Twitter publicity.

I've never heard of Schmap before...
Schmapp

Dominos replied to my tweet. Whee!
Dominos Pizza

In case you were wondering what I said about Charter here it is. Also, I tweeted it right after Russ Dale said that the word OTD was "Filthy"...

Charter




I love it when I KNOW someone reads my bullshit, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

----------------
Now playing: Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

2 comments:

  1. Just checking that you've taken your happy pill ... looks OK to me ... carry on

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog