Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I forgot to tell y'all the latest!

Feeling Normal

I

know I've talked about my neighbor Flavor Flav before. He's been kicked out, but his "old lady" is still here. She's the one that is constantly yelling at her kids or her boyfriend of the week.

She gets on my nerves. We have yet another new landlord (it's been a few months now) and although she makes all kinds of rules, I don't see any difference in the complex. Granted, I never go outside, but it's a lot noisier at night here since the stinky dude was fired.

Whatever.

So NDN (Next Door Neighbor) was outside Saturday night, yelling. I didn't think anything about it because 1) she's always yelling and b) it was only 5:30 or something.

Angry Simpsons MobNext thing I know, I hear "Queshia" (not her real name). I know Boomqueshia. I used to smoke weed with her, LOL. Whatever. It was so loud that I couldn't hear my TV without turning it all the way up.

So Evan goes to the kitchen & looks through the window outside. He said "You've gotta see these people."

Me - Well, I've got to go to the bathroom, so I'll look at them from there.
He - Don't turn on the light.

Oh shit, something is about to go down.So when I got upstairs and saw all the ppl there, including Queshia & NDN with bats I'm like "Oh shit, something is about to go down. I hope they move away from my car before they start swinging."

For once, I didn't call the police. Technically, no one is breaking any rules if they are not loud after 10 pm. I usually only call the police if someone is keeping me awake or I hear what sounds like someone getting their ass kicked.

Someone else did call the police.

I heard sirens. By that time I think I was watching "The Game Plan" with Dwayne Johnson. Pretty good for a "family" movie. (Does anyone here remember when I was all about 'THE ROCK' and bought his movies on DVD sight unseen until I saw that stupid ass "Be Cool" and that's when my love affair with Dwayne started ending?)

Blah.

Of course Evan went to look.

There were cop cars in front AND back and an ambulance.

All I have to say that the person getting hurt was not as loud as NDN, LOL. I didn't hear any screaming other than "Bitch!" and stuff like that.

You'd think I live in the damned hood.

I wish this woman would get evicted already.

Except next time I need a jump on my car. She's good for that. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Prince - Billy Jack Bitch
via FoxyTunes


4 comments:

  1. OMG Mob Action.. damn.
    so did the mob beat up Flav ?
    and what about bombqueisha ?
    does the landlord know ?

    oooo girl,
    check for message from me on your dashboard - important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re - Flav hasn't lived here for months. Which is why I haven't been able to try the phone number trick with Djimon. :-(

    I don't know who got beat up or what happened to Boomqueisha. I just know a couple of weeks ago she got her tires slashed, she slashed someone else's tires, the crap has been going on for a while now.

    The landlord is supposed to get a report every time the cops are called here, but I don't go outside & gossip like everyone else here. I gossip from my computer desk, LOL. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I could tell you some stories about living in the cul-de-sac with "Rum." LOL Crazy, crazy days.. I'm back to blogging and yours was the first one I rushed to visit!!!! I didn't realize how much I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RENE!!!!!! How've you been, girl? Did you go on a book tour or something? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog