Tuesday, September 08, 2009

*sigh*

Feeling Irritated

I

f you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know that I don't like to go out.

I don't like people.

There is no one else to do it and even if there were, I wouldn't like the way they did it.I like sitting on the computer with my TV on for background noise all day. Or laying in the bed all day.

I don't like having shit to do!

*cries*

Today I must: Go get gas for my car, grocery shop, pick Evan up from football practice and probably something else I've forgotten because I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS SHIT!

*sob*

However, I will get my lazy ass out of the house & do what I must do because there is no one else to do it and even if there were, I wouldn't like the way they did it.

So bye.

*sniffle*

----------------
Now playing: Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog