Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Memeage - 3/25/09

N

othing to say, so I'm resorting to a meme.

Lady Gaga Just DanceWednesday Media Mix
[Listen] What song have you listened to the most in the past month? Does it an any way reflect the current state of your life, or is it a song you just happen to like a lot? Just Dance by Lady Gaga. It doesn't reflect my life because I don't go to clubs and get so drunk that I can barely stand up. I don't go to clubs anyway. I just like the song.

[Watch] Do you feel like you always root for the right people in movies/TV? It depends on the movie. If I don't like the particular actor or if the movie is so bad that I find myself rooting for the bad guy so that something interesting will happen. Thankfully, that's rare.


[Read] Do you prefer to read fiction with very clear good guys/bad guys, or is it better if the line is blurred?
I appreciate when I'm rooting for the main character (who is usually the good guy). In the Artemis Fowl books, for instance, he's a criminal mastermind, he's just not as bad as the other bad guys, LOL. I don't really care if it's a clearly defined good or bad guy, I just want the experience to be enjoyable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog