Sunday, February 01, 2009

Reactions to the Obama drug arrest

N

o, not The President.

His half brother. :-)

I saw the news story on my ticker last night. So this morning I said:

Me: Obama was arrested for having marijuana.
Evan: Oh...
Me: His half brother, George Hussein Obama.
Evan: How do you go from Barack to George???
Me: Maybe George's mother named him.


Me: Obama was arrested for having marijuana.
MD: Oh...well, I guess he just wanted to try it.
Me: No, it was his half brother. I just wanted to see what you'd say.
MD: Well I didn't think it sounded like something he would do!

Have fun telling everyone that Obama got caught with marijuana. :-)



2 comments:

  1. But you know he Barack Obama smoked marijuana. He wrote about it in his first book. Not only that, but when a reporter asked him if he inhaled (making fun of Clinton who admitted he smoked but said he didn't inhale), Obama answered, "Of course. That was the point," which made him a whole lot cooler to Democrats who didn't like Clinton's hypocrisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea.

    Because Oprah was so instrumental in Obama's success, I've never really been a big fan of his. I can't see me reading a book or watching an interview with him, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog