Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I need to put the scanner to use

I

hate my handwriting. Monique's handwriting pisses me off. I wish I wrote more like her, but bigger.

Anyway, here's me writing with my right hand and my left hand. I'm left handed, BTW.


In my defense, I don't really write anymore. I sign checks & Christmas cards. That's it.

I can write backwards in cursive!



I used to write backwards to my niece. She'd give up and hold it in front of a mirror, but it was fun. :-)

I can write upside down too. It's not the neatest, but whatever. Can you write upside down in cursive? That's what I thought!



The first time I wrote upside down for this exercise, I accidentally wrote it backwards too.


So, in case you were wondering, NO that is not my signature at the end of my posts. But it's better than my real signature, LOL.


10 comments:

  1. Bit bored today? Bwahahahahaha. You do much better than I could.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee - Anything to avoid housework! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have terrible handwriting. I think because I type so much these days my hands have forgotten how to use a pencil. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very impressive SHT! Keep that in mind for future reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the reason why I love dropping by your site. It's always fun here. You really know how to put a smile on my face, Angelika. Thank you so much again for the awards. Keep on sharing that laughter. You are an angel indeed.

    Blessings to you,

    Bing (",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're one talented person who can do all that... All I know is to write in a very ordinary and customary way... Well, I have several penmanship, depending on my mood, and that's all...

    I wonder how you do the backward and cursive writing...hmmm (thinking)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool - I am having a practice run atm around the other work I have to do!

    Will post pictures later hehe.

    Hannah @http://www.rockangel.co.uk - the box thing won't let me post normally :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soul Mates - I think that's what happened to me too. :-)

    Mrs Forz - Thanks for the example of SHT. :-)

    PinkLady - Thank you! :-)

    Praning - I have no idea. I think it's because my mind is twisted, LOL.

    Hannah - Why are you anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I 'mouse' with my left hand (I am right-handed), but writing with left? No....way.....

    I'm amazed you can, and especially amazed you can right backwards...your brain circutry must be very advanced....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tara - I do almost everything with my right hand except write.

    My brain is effed up, fo sho! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog