Friday, February 13, 2009

1stopmom tagged me

S

o here are my answers.

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up into your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.


2. I want to know how much it costs. This is not to judge, because I am honestly telling you I was ready to put down some cash; I just got lucky! This is for entertainment purposed only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear about it!
Probably $12.96. I got it from Wal-mart. I am NOT one of those women who lust after purses or is willing to put down major money on a "trendy" purse that will be "out of style" in 6 months.

The only reason I get a new purse is when the straps on my current one break off. Furreal. I think my last purse was $9 and I had it for a few years.

3. Tag some chicks and link back to this post so people know why the heck you are showing everyone your bag.

The only person I know who cares about purses that much has a private blog, LOL. But I'll tag:
1.Carol
2.Cardiogirl
3.Shae
4.Monique

BTW, this is the face I make when someone tags me with a meme.

It's not a happy face.

I only did this because when I bought my cheap purse, I posted a picture of it at one of my favorite forums with all the purse whore women and said "I know all you bitches are jealous of my awesome new $12 purse!" so I already had the picture, LOL.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, your Hugh Laurie background makes my heart beat a little faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can deal with all of you women lusting over my man... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia tagged me too... so I had to break out the camera for a shot of my $12 bag...
    ~ I gotcha back if you need to go-all-neckroll at the horny hoards of women oogling your man ~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I know you hate being tagged but being the nosey person that I am, I was hoping you would participate. I just had to know what you carry around. I am not a big purse person either. Thanks for doing it and I promise not to tag you again, unless I forget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog