Monday, January 19, 2009

I stole this from Facebook

I

don't usually go there, but whatever.

What is your worst pet peeve about texting?
Getting texts from strangers asking me where Julie is or what I'm listening to right now.

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Pttttt. I rarely get 8 hours of sleep.

Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
No.

Why did you kiss the person you last kissed?
I kissed Evan because he said "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Who is your best friend?
Sunshine

Have you ever been arrested?
NO.

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Try to remember if it's a school day and if Evan got on the bus.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Sometimes.

Tattoos?
No.

Do you have a thing for anyone you hung out with this week?
I haven't "hung out" with anyone.

Does anyone know your myspace password?
No.

What are you listening to?
My name is Earl.

How is your hair?
Half braided, half not.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?
15 mins

Where were you last night?
home

What' s the last thing you ate?
gingerbread cookies

What is the last letter of your middle name?
N

How did you feel when you woke up today?
sleepy

Your ex calls you and says he/ she wants you back, what do you do?
tell him I'll have sex with him, but then he has to leave.

What are you thinking right now?
Why is The Boy so flipping irritating?

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
No

What time did you go to sleep last night ?
after 3:30 a.m.

Is someone on your mind right now?
No. Who writes this shit?

Do you believe in love?
No.

Do you curse a lot?
Fuck yeah!

Are you too forgiving?
LMFAO! No.

Do you want someone you can't have?
Not really.

Would you rather live in Alaska or Texas?
Alaska. It's cold there.

Did you mean it when you said "I love you" last?
Yes. I've never lied to Evan about loving him.

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Yes.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Don't know, don't care.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
No. Jail, maybe, LOL.

Who was the last person you talked to in person ?
Evan, dur.

Who did you last talk to on the phone ?
MD

Plans for tonight?
No

Who was the last person you gave up on?
Former Neighbor.

Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
rarely

If you could pack up and move, would you?
If I didn't have to pay to get my cable & electricity switched over, sure!

Do your parents really know you?
No one really knows me.

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans & sweatshirt

What do you want right now?
$$$

Does anyone like you?
Don't care.

Who was the last person to call you?
MD

Whats your mood?
blah

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
Yes

Whens the last time you cried?
I don't remember

Did you enjoy your weekend?
I don't even remember the weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Reading your answers was my entertainment today. I have a facebook account that I got so that I could have $25 worth of free advertising for this makeup that I sell. My kids are totally disgusted that I am on there and constantly tell me what a loser I am for it. I saw those questions and looked at my son's answers. Yours are more interesting. (But somehow I am glad about that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother - Um. I'm glad I don't sound like your son, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog