Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks for all the Christmas Wishes & stuff!

I

got 12 hours of sleep last night.

Because, for some reason, my back and my thighs were sore. Like I'd run a marathon.

So I took my last Darvocet.

Forgot that I'd taken the Darvocet & took a sleeping pill.

Full night's sleep.

I only woke up because the mail lady put a box between my screen door & my regular door. I always wake up whenever anyone opens my screen door.

Anyway, I'll tell y'all about Christmas tomorrow.

My back still hurts. :-(



5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and Merry Christmas(sorry I am a day late)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better... :D I realize I'm a bit late with the Christmas greetings, so to make up for it, Happy New Year!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are doing better. If I slept for 12 hours my back would be hurting from sleeping too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't well, Angelika. I hope you get better soon so you can enjoy the New Year celebration.

    Advance Happy New Year!

    Bing;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog