Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Calms Forté


R

ecently, I ordered a free sample of Calms Forté.

It's advertised as a sleep aid/stress reducer.

There were 4 pills in the sample pack. They are as good a xanax IMO, but they're all natural and non habit-forming.

YESSSSSSSSSS!

So after I finished the 4 sample tablets, I went to Wal-mart and bought a pack.

It's less than $4 for 32 pills.

Some days I take them because I'm stressed out, some days I only take them to get to sleep. I LOVE IT and it's cheaper than xanax, LOL.

When I take them for sleep, I fall asleep within 30 minutes. I sleep all night. I don't feel "hung over" the next day.

When I take them because The Boy is ticking me off I feel stressed, I feel calm within 30 minutes. I think it says to take them 3x/day for stress, but I've found that only one does the job.

If you're stressed out or an insomniac, definitely give these pills a try! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Mr.4444 doesn't sleep well, so I ordered the sample.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog