Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stolen Meme

I

stole this from Why Are You Stalking Me? who stole it from someone else. :-)

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No

2. Favorite late night snack?
Depends on the day. Last night I had sardines. Now I have the trots...

3. Do you own a gun? HA! So Evan can shoot me with it when the teenage hormones take over? NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sonic Mocha Java Chiller4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Fuck Starbucks. I only drink the Sonic Mocha Java Chiller.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I'm asking for narcotics. I always think he's going to tell me "No." But then he always gives me way more than I had ever imagined getting, LOL.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them a little burned.

7. Favorite Christmas song? That one with Nat King Cole. "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." I think it's called "The Christmas Song".

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Whatever. I don't need caffeine so...whatever I didn't finish last night, LOL.

9. Can you do push-ups? HA!

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I have a silver ring with a ginormous rose zircon. I love it, even though it weighs 2 lbs.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? OCD.

14. The last disease you contracted?
Multiple Sclerosis. How many diseases does the average person contract in their lifetime? WTF?

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Crazy whores getting herpes, TRL, my hands are cold.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Peach Raspberry Crystal Light, Tropicana Orangeade, Sprite Zero

17. Current worry right now?
Worried? No.

18. Current hate right now?
Wow. Nothing comes to mind...

19. Favorite place to be? Bed.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? I have no idea. I was either sleeping or watching TV. Or on the computer.

21. Like to travel? No.

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: No.

Angelika's new slipper boots23. Do you own slippers? YES! I always hated Uggs, but at Wal-Mart they had these slippers and I need to wear slippers in the winter when I'm at the computer. My feet and legs get so cold if I don't wear anything other than socks. So I gave in and bought these. LOVE THEM. My feet and legs stay warm. MD came over the other day & I was wearing a night gown & my slippers. She laughed. SCREW HER! I know I look sexay in my slippers, LOL.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Orange.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. T-shirt sheets only. Unless MD gives me some old high thread count sheets. (Older ones are better, IMO. I have some sheets that are older than me! They are so soft and comforting.)

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Favorite singer/band? *sigh* I like lots of different stuff. I don't have a favorite now.

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No. Why would I want to? Ew.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. First of all, I call it a "shath" because I'm sitting on my shower seat in the bathtub. I just do my business and get out. I've never been one of those chicks who takes long bubble baths.

30. Favorite girl’s names? Connor, Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy’s name? Evan...HA! Can't think of another boy's name, LOL.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Evan. Last night my back was hurting (it still is) and I wondered if he could pick me up like my cousin can. Back to back, arms entwined, and then he bends over, you know? I didn't think he could because he's still a few inches shorter than me. He scared me to death when he first got me off the ground, LOL. I screamed. Then after we stopped laughing, we tried it again and HE FLIPPED ME OVER! OMG. Never again, LOL. He pack a lot of wallop for a tiny dude, LOL.

34. Like your job? Sometimes.

36. Do you love where you live? No. But I'm too lazy to move.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? Tammy. I can hear her all the way across a Super Wal-mart.

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I always use cruise control so I won't speed.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? How would I know?

41. What is your favorite book? I don't have one. I like series. Alex Cross mysteries, The Dark Tower Series, Harry Potter, Alphabet Mysteries, Odd Thomas books...

SweetTarts Squeez Pop42. What is your favorite candy? Green Apple SweetTart Squeeze Pops

43. Favorite Sports Team? Alabama Crimson Tide

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching TV

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? What time is it?


12 comments:

  1. 12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

    13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? OCD.

    Bwahahahahaha. I ♥ Odd Thomas too. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lot of information. A very hard meme. But you only got two wrong, so that's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer to number 12 is, "What was that again?"

    And the answer to #40 is yes. How quickly you forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee - That made me chuckle. But I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. I pay too much attention to stuff that is unimportant.

    Max - DAMN! I should have said that for #12. I don't think anyone who has a crush on me would only comment on my blog once a month...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh. I am so stealing this. Eventually. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle - You are definitely eventually stealing this maybe? Mmmmk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your answers to #'s 3 and 8 made me laugh out loud! It's taken some time, but your 10 things review is complete. :)

    www[dot]10thingsihateaboutyoursite[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty - Thanks! I checked it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would've loved to see you and Evan doing that #33 business. On second though, I probably would have peed my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who writes these things? By-the-way, love your intro to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angelika I just wanted you to know that I have awarded you the Butterfly Award. I really enjoy reading your blog. So please pick up your award at my site: http://theresasez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol - Too bad we don't have a video camera. :-)

    Preston - I have no idea. Thanks!

    Theresa - Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog