Monday, November 24, 2008

My back is better!

B

ut I still have nothing about which to write. So I'll do a couple of memes.

Give Me Five

5 Sub Sandwich Toppings/Condiments:

I usually get the Chicken Bacon Ranch at Subway. So here's what I get on it.
1. American Cheese
2. Cucumbers
3. Ranch Dressing
4. Onions
5. Tomatoes

Monday's a Bitch

1. If you had to join a pop band, which one would it be?
Destiny's Child
2. Go back to the early 00's. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? Why? It's always been Christina because SHE CAN ACTUALLY SING.
3. Hanson or Jonas Brothers? Mmmbop.
4. Backstreet Boys or N'Sync? Why? N'Sync. JC Chazez. The BSB always looked greasy & gross to me.
5. What's the most embarrassing CD or song you own? (BE HONEST) "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. LOVE IT. Once, when my brother & I were taking my mother home from the hospital he said "If you put that song in the cassette player, I will throw it out the window!" He's a hater! ;-)

----------------
Now playing: Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy via FoxyTunes


5 comments:

  1. Cucumbers! Now there's a new one to me, I've never tried that. Sounds interesting! Thanks for playing along, I hope you come back again to the GM5 meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves the chicken bacon ranch as well, usually he makes them attempt double meat though, which I don't get...
    Yummo, cucumbers!
    I occasionally have ranch dressing on my sandwiches, but not often, I really have to be in the mood for it, unless of course there's no mayo in the house :o)

    LOL@ Right Said Fred

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, love you blog! I am running a contest for a full bottle of a new Avon fragrance and I was just wondering if you could mention it on your blog. I really want it to be a successful contest as the product retails for $32! Here is the link to read about it directly http://mamasmoneysavers.com/2008/11/avon-fragrance-giveaway.html

    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never was a fan of either Britney or Christina. But I thought the very same thing back in the day.

    Um, Brit. You really can't sing. Yes, you dance it out and each song/video is a huge production. But the pipes really aren't there.

    And it's amazing what they can do with the sound board.

    p.s. Did you watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo? And if so, did you finally hear Kim sing her country song in the studio?

    That. Was. Priceless.

    I guess Britney can sing. Compared to Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cardio - Yesssss. Kim is the most tone deaf person EVER.

    I can't wait for the reunion show tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog