Monday, November 24, 2008

My back is better!

B

ut I still have nothing about which to write. So I'll do a couple of memes.

Give Me Five

5 Sub Sandwich Toppings/Condiments:

I usually get the Chicken Bacon Ranch at Subway. So here's what I get on it.
1. American Cheese
2. Cucumbers
3. Ranch Dressing
4. Onions
5. Tomatoes

Monday's a Bitch

1. If you had to join a pop band, which one would it be?
Destiny's Child
2. Go back to the early 00's. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? Why? It's always been Christina because SHE CAN ACTUALLY SING.
3. Hanson or Jonas Brothers? Mmmbop.
4. Backstreet Boys or N'Sync? Why? N'Sync. JC Chazez. The BSB always looked greasy & gross to me.
5. What's the most embarrassing CD or song you own? (BE HONEST) "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. LOVE IT. Once, when my brother & I were taking my mother home from the hospital he said "If you put that song in the cassette player, I will throw it out the window!" He's a hater! ;-)

----------------
Now playing: Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog