Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I already voted!

M

ommy Dearest came and picked me up at 7:45 am, then we went and picked up my grandmother.

We voted. It wasn't that crowded. But the machine I used had already cast (collected?) 72 votes and the machine beside it had cast 92 votes.

After that we went to Shoney's for breakfast. It was $4.99 today. EVERYBODY was there. I guess after they voted, they went there for breakfast, LOL.

That reminds me, I wanted Evan to "borrow" an Obama/Biden sign from the side of the road, but he said "NO!" (frigging law abider). MD plans to "borrow" one that's on her street (but not in front on anyone's house) when it's dark, LOL.

I found a special Election Day Scrapbook Freebie from Scrappy Pony Designs. It has both the Elephant and the Donkey, in case you're voting for the Hockey Mom who shoots animals from a helicopter McCain.


I wanted to post her message that she enclosed in the freebie. I hope she doesn't mind.

"NOVEMBER 4TH, 2008

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING THIS ELECTION DAY FREEBIE. I HOPE YOU GOT OUT AND VOTED FOR YOUR CANDIDATE TODAY OR TOOK PART IN THE EARLY VOTING THAT WAS OFFERED ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

NO MATTER WHAT CANDIDATE WINS, THIS IS A HUGE HISTORICAL DAY AND I HOPE YOU WERE A PART OF IT AND WERE ABLE TO CAST YOUR VOTE."


I was going to post pictures of Evan dressed as a pirate because people don't seem to believe me when I say that he dresses up to watch movies, but after trying to find a template that was piratey, I'm kind of tired.

And my back hurts.

And I'm surfing the Crimson Tide.

So screw that!

Get out and vote!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog