Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Butterfly Award

T

heresa from Theresa Sez awarded me with the Butterfly Award.

Yes, I remember that I've gotten a few awards that I never got around to passing on, but I seem to have some sort of writer's block (maybe it should be called "Rambler's Block" in my case?) so I'm doing memes & junk.

I could tell you about the Obama dream I had...

Or how Evan literally talked so much yesterday that I pretended to take a nap for 2 hours just so he'd STFU and give me some peace. It was like he was hopped up on Red Bull or something...

Following are the blogs that I nominate. The criteria I used is that the blog updates regularly and that I read it almost every day. In no particular order:
  1. She Lives

  2. Cardiogirl

  3. Amy Oops

  4. Hey Shae!

  5. Holy Cuteness

  6. Steven Humour

  7. The Offended Blogger

Thank you, Theresa. Those that I nominated are welcome. That is all. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgetting via FoxyTunes


5 comments:

  1. Awww...Well, thank you, A! I'll pass it along for sure.

    And I'm glad Evan talks to you. My boy is starting to be a little hard to drag conversation out of. Hormones got his tongue or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - It really depends on his mood. I can tell when he's ticked about something and that's when he won't talk.

    But if it's "Guess what this kid you don't know did at school today" then he's a magpie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you ma'am. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardio - I'm sure we all say it at one time or another (in our heads). I just don't know how many people would admit to it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog