Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Butterfly Award

T

heresa from Theresa Sez awarded me with the Butterfly Award.

Yes, I remember that I've gotten a few awards that I never got around to passing on, but I seem to have some sort of writer's block (maybe it should be called "Rambler's Block" in my case?) so I'm doing memes & junk.

I could tell you about the Obama dream I had...

Or how Evan literally talked so much yesterday that I pretended to take a nap for 2 hours just so he'd STFU and give me some peace. It was like he was hopped up on Red Bull or something...

Following are the blogs that I nominate. The criteria I used is that the blog updates regularly and that I read it almost every day. In no particular order:
  1. She Lives

  2. Cardiogirl

  3. Amy Oops

  4. Hey Shae!

  5. Holy Cuteness

  6. Steven Humour

  7. The Offended Blogger

Thank you, Theresa. Those that I nominated are welcome. That is all. :-)

----------------
Now playing: Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgetting via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog