Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Name Game




Stolen from Hannah @ Journal of a Rock Angel

1. Rock Star Name
(first pet; current car)
Staurus

2. Gangster Name
(favorite ice cream flavor; favorite style of shoe)
Chocolate Croc

3. Native American Name
(favorite color; favorite animal)
Black Jaguar

4. Soap Opera Name
(middle name; place of birth)
NOYB Berlin

5. Star Wars Name
(first 3 letters of second name; first two of first name)
She-An

6. Superhero Name
(2nd favorite color; favorite drink)
Orange Sprite

7. NASCAR Name
(first names of grandfathers)
JC Clyde

8. Exotic Dancer Name
(favorite perfume/scent; favorite “candy”)
Beautiful Chocolate

9. Newscaster name
(Fifth grade teacher’s last name; major city beginning with same letter)
Folske France (I don't remember my 5th grade teacher, I used 4th grade.)

10. Spy name
(favorite flower; favorite season/holiday)
Dianthus Winter

11. Cartoon name
(favorite fruit; article of clothing you are wearing now)
Mango Shorts

12. Hippie Name
(what you ate for breakfast; favorite tree)
Oatmeal Fir (I don't have a favorite tree...)

13. Movie Star Name
(first pet’s name; first street where you lived)
Starr Christmas (I don't remember any streets before Christmas Lane in 4th Grade, LOL.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog