Sunday, July 13, 2008

This one time, at band camp...

W

e went to Wal-Mart this evening.

We saw Evan's band teacher. He told her he couldn't wait for band next year.

She informed us that they are doing something tomorrow from 8-10 am (Yay!) and then next week begins 2 weeks of Band Camp.

...

She said she put it in the paper (I don't get the frigging paper!!!) and that she tried to tell all the principals before the end of school so that all the band kids would know about Band Camp.

Plus he's marching this year.

I thought this shit didn't start until 9th grade!!!!!

OMG.

*sigh*

Pray that I get some sleep tonight or I'll be pissed the eff off tomorrow morning and possibly cuss his band teacher OUT. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog