Thursday, July 24, 2008

I fall down, go BOOM!

Y

esterday I had a migraine. I was also sore from Tuesday's couch moving. So I took a Xanax & an Excedrin Migraine.

I think there are some things I should tell you first...

  1. I hadn't taken a Xanax in a while. Like a couple of weeks.

  2. My thumb hurts. I don't know why. It's like I jammed it or something

  3. My right knee (the one that isn't "special") was hurting like you wouldn't believe (Arthritis). Burning & whatnot. It was very hard for me to get up the stairs to go to the bathroom.

  4. My back was hurting so bad that I was walking in a hunched over posture, like a caveman.



So, I'm standing at the TV stand, changing the DVD from Hard Candy to "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" for when I lay down because Hugh Laurie's voice relaxes me. Even when he's speaking in his British accent. I was also arguing with Evan about hooking up the Gamecube so I could play Lego Star Wars II.

When I tried to stand up, I knew instantly that I was going to fall.

I'm pretty sure that my eyes were open wide and I had an "Oh shit!" expression on my face. I remember reaching for Evan, hoping that he could pull me in the opposite direction and I wouldn't actually fall.

No such luck.

I think he was more "frazzled" like "Oh No! What am I supposed to do?" than anything. Why didn't he inherit my "Calm in an emergency situation" trait instead of my "Smartass at all times" trait???

Anyway, I fell down on top of the carpet steam cleaner & landed on my arm where the carpet meets the linoleum. The gold bar (or whatever) that they put down at the end of the carpeting felt like it had broken my arm.

After 10 minutes on the floor I was finally able to move my wrist, so I know it wasn't broken.

It wasn't fun.



So, once again, I had to rub Icy Hot all over everything. Back & knees & I rubbed some on my right arm for good measure.

I took another Xanax & some Tylenol.

...

I woke up today at 3.

Thankfully, I don't feel sore as long as I don't try to walk, LOL.

I hate summer.

I always have my worst falls in the summer.

*cries*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog