Friday, March 14, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party!

**Sticky Post** Scroll down for newer entries.

Hello fellow Blog Mommas!

I know I'm late. This contest ends in 2 days & 7 minutes, but I'm a procrastinator, what can I say?

If you've never been here before, stay a while & check out my site!

I don't consider myself a "Mommy Blogger" because my site isn't just about my son (Evan), but I do talk about him a lot.

When asked to describe my blog, I always say:

Personal blog by a single mother living in the southern Unites States suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia & a Hugh Laurie addiction.


I'm working on the Insomnia. I am enjoying the Hugh Laurie Addiction. I can't do much about the Multiple Sclerosis.

So here I am. Blogging about anything and everything that pops into my sleep deprived mind.

Leave a comment. Or a voice comment. You comment & I follow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog