Sunday, March 02, 2008

Random - 3/2/08

First:

Dear Baby Jesus,

Thank you for allowing me & my son to be born without Tourette's Syndrome or a stuttering problem.

You know how impatient I am. And if I had to wait for 2 minutes for Evan to get a word out, I'd lose what's left of my mind.

If I had Tourette's...I'd look like a total freak trying to walk with my toddler leg & then having some upper body tics as well.

So thank you. And your Father.

Angelika

We watched "True Life" on MTV about Tourette's & Stuttering. One of the people with TS was a...I don't know. Extreme BMX rider or something? Insane. He broke both of his legs. It's going to take 6 months of rehab before he's able to get back on his bike. And he will.

But anyway.

Evan acts like a man sometimes. (What with the not seeing things right in front of his face.) But today, he did a "man thing".

He was in there washing the dishes.

E - Mom
Me - Que?
E - I killed a fly. It was in there getting on my nerves & it landed on the curtain. All I could think to do was spray it with canola oil. It fell & I smashed it.
Me - So now there's a big grease spot on the curtains.
E - Probably
Me - At least the fly is dead...

????????

*woosah*

So the people I see every time I go to Wal-Mart are so sweet.

The one that usually has the electric cart there waiting for me wasn't there when we got in (there were no carts anyway) but as Evan was pushing me out, she said "I didn't see you come in!" Then she told some teenager to follow us out to the car, put my groceries in the trunk & bring the wheelchair back. That was nice.

The lady at the register said "Well I haven't seen you in a while!" I said "I guess we've just been missing each other." She always calls me by my last name. (She's never attempted my first name, LOL.) She's sweet.

I keep meaning to write a letter to Wal-Mart & tell them how helpful their greeters & cashiers are to me.

I hear tell the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I'm itchy. All over. Must be an allergic reaction. I'm off to take some Benadryl.

Night! :-)


----------------
Now playing: Prince - She's Always In My Hair Extended
via FoxyTunes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog