Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I wouldn't WANT to be a vampire.

Anne Rice has made it very sexy & enticing. But when I think about living for centuries, it just makes me tired.




You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To



Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.

Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.

But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?

It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.



What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever



What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog